|Registration fee||Before 01 April 2017||After 01 April 2017|
|Certified urologists||250 BGN/125 €||300 BGN/200 €|
|Residents||200 BGN/100 €||250 BGN/125 €|
Included in registration fee is:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions including live surgery sessions
- Congress bag and all meeting documentation
- Access to congress exhibition
- Congress badge and certificate of attendance
- Coffee, refreshments and standing light lunch during official breaks
- Official dinner – 24.04.2017
All registrations must be made online through the website of the meeting: http://www.urolithiasis.endourology.bg
Method of payment of the registration fee:
|By bank transfer in BGN||By bank transfer in EUR|
UniCredit Bulbank AD
IBAN: BG94 UNCR 7000 1520 7846 51
UniCredit Bulbank AD
IBAN: BG29 UNCR 7000 1520 7846 57
- Included in registration fee is VAT
- In cases when the registration fee is paid by a third person or company, please, indicate the participant’s name
- In cases when the registration fee is paid by a natural person, please, indicate full name, personal identification number and address to be included in the invoice
Confirmation of registration
As soon as the appropriate fees have been received, participants will receive a confirmation letter of the relevant bookings. Participants are kindly requested to produce their registration’s confirmation letter upon their check-in at the Registration Desk of the meeting.
Cancellation of registration should be made in writing to the Meeting Organizing Bureau beforeApril 1st, 2017 with 100% refund of the registration fee. For every written cancellation received from April 2nd to April 15th 2017, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. There will be no refund thereafter. All refunds will be made within two months after the end of the Meeting. Bank charges will be deducted.
All registered participants will receive certificate of attendance at the end of the meeting.
Badges and Identification
Registration badges will be used during the Meeting. For identification purposes and admission to session halls, participants are requested to wear their badges, which will be given to them upon registration, at all times. Admission to the Meeting areas will not be allowed without badge identification.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please, contact the organizing committee on:
Military Medical Academy
Department of Urology and Nephrology
“Georgi Sofiiski” Str. 3
Sofia – 1606, Bulgaria
Tel.: +359 2 922 6313